Raspberry and Chia Muffins
I love muffins in any form, sweet or savoury, but I always seem to gravitate towards berry muffins. So I’ve come up with a guilt free version that even has the kids’ seal of approval. They are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free so you can enjoy them for breakfast or any time of the day.
1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup tapioca flour
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1/3 cup coconut sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
1/4 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup raspberries (frozen is fine)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 160ºC.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together.
3. In a separate bowl combine eggs and coconut oil
4. Combine wet and dry mixtures together.
5. Carefully fold through raspberries.
6. Spoon mixture into patty cases and bake for 15-20 minutes